FleshintoGearV2FleshintoGearV2

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

MGS For Retards MGS For Retards

Not bad.

I laughed a bit.
And to the guy woozie1, there was MGS2: Substance on XBOX. Duh.

Sprite Survivor - 6 Sprite Survivor - 6

gets better every episode

Awesome stuff. The story is really getting intense, and the Sephiroth stuff was very funny. Thumbs up.

As for the votes, Neclord.

Neclord

Thanks a lot.

FFVI:The Time Before P-4 FFVI:The Time Before P-4

Eh...

I am a hardcore FF6 fan, and I appreciate the fact that you're making this series...but it is very hard to get into.

1) So many typoes and grammatical errors makes this series too hard to follow with.

2)Your plots are inacurrate. While all of this is 10 years before the story begins, it all just feels out of place....and I'll tell you how. A. Sabin ran away from home after giving his brother the throne...what the hell is he doing back at Figaro? B. Terra was given the slave crown...and you make her act as if the crown doesnt affect her...and she is 8 years old at this time. What is she doing alking around Figaro Castle all by her lonesome self?

Despite the typos and the inaccurate story, I like the series. You have the potential to make some great flash vids...but you have to get better at grammar and the background of the story in which you are making the flashes for.

But I like your styles...and the fight scenes are pretty decent. Keep it up and try to improve on all this.

DanyLaporte responds:

Alight, your right for alot of things here... As you can see , english is not my primary language.....But this wont be a probleme for my next movie.... Ill get 2 Grammar check...thx for this review
Really helpful!
Ill try to do better on the next movie!

In The Sand In The Sand

You just made a new Kashmir fan

The song really made this flash special. It is great to hear some "real" music in these flash movies. Overall, I thought this was moving,inspirational, and a great flash movie. Awesome to see something new on the 'Grounds. Keep it up.

A Day of CS:S A Day of CS:S

Awesome CS stuff

Nice CS flash. Sure, it can't top the stuff made by Blackmaze or something, but this one was far from disappointment. Make another for Aztec or something. Great Stuff.

And Bloodhound Gang kicks ass!

Greyfox999 responds:

Thanks! :D

Sprite Survivor - 5 Sprite Survivor - 5

Charles for Shiva / Neclord for Ramuh

Charles and Neclord

Gets better and better, man. Keep it up.

Hell-Fire responds:

Voting ended a long time ago

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

Haha. This fucking rocked.

This was funny as hell. The randomness is so fucking hilarious. Keep it up...I cant wait to see how Arfenhouse 3 is gonna turn out.

Sprite Survivor - 4 Sprite Survivor - 4

Awesome

For Ifrit,I vote for Megaman *prays Chrono and Shadow stay in it*

for Ramuh, I vote Neclord..

For the replacement, I vote Cloud...

keep themcoming and dont stop making them....this is probablyone of my favorite sprite series

Megaman - Neclord
cloud

Cool, glad you like it. Thanks for votes and review and i have no intention to stop

the Metal Rose Dream the Metal Rose Dream

This was great...hell of a good job

I loved it...nice tracks...nice ideas...i want my dreams to be like this..

Sprite Survivor - 3 Sprite Survivor - 3

Love this Sprite Survivor...

Number 3 was very well done...I liked one and two better...but the show must go on man...lol...loved the Mario stuff...

and my v0te? Bartz and Faris!

BARTZ - FARIS

Is it because its a little less funny. Its really hard to merge funny and story. cheers for votes and review